Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Hair of Adele

This past Sunday Adele won each of the six Grammys for which she was nominated, including the awards for Album, Song and Record of the Year. She also performed for the first time since canceling a tour last year to recover from throat surgery.

As I watched Adele win it all at the Grammys and sing her heart out to "Someone Like You". I just couldn't help but notice how beautiful she is.  Later that night on Facebook I noticed quite a few nice comments about her hair (see below pic). I decided to find a picture of her from that night. I couldn't help but notice all the beautiful styles she's had since her career started. Look through some of the looks Adele has worn. What is your favorite?  
#1 Grammy night

#2 STUNNING!


#3 Fantastic style. Deep brown color. LOVE
#4 Classic


#5 classic loose



#6 side swept bang with bun

#7 swept up light beehive

#7 short and loose



#8 stunning with red hair and choppy bangs 
My favorite looks are #2 and #8. Maybe it's just because the #2 photo is just amazing in general and the red is stunning on her. Either way. She really is beautiful and has a wonderful voice. You must check her out if you haven't.
What is your favorite look? You can comment below.

4 comments:

  1. 1, 2, and 6. I wanna do my hair like that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair of Adele look so attractive and adorable beautiful of hairstyle. i am so lucky to find this kind of quality post.

    stronger hair | healthier hair

    ReplyDelete