Sunday, January 8, 2012

Transformation

Transformation


After hairdressing in the city of Orlando for 18 years, in 2008 my husband and I packed up and moved to the small farming town of Lee, FL (population 386) I could've gone to a bigger city 45 mins away to do hair, but just felt in my heart that I could do something for the people here. It doesn't matter if you've been running a chicken farm for 30 years or if you're a 35 year old uptown attorney..... you still want to feel better about yourself. 


Betty's daughters brought her in for her birthday early last year. She has had some health issues and not been able to do something for herself in a long time. She mentioned wanting to go darker and I agreed. I took her to a medium Golden brown to bring out her blue eyes. I brought the length up and added layers. Then blow dried her natural curly hair with a medium round brush and then with my fingers pushed back in some of her curl to give it a soft look. She looks like a new woman! She's a woman with few words, but a big smile was all I needed. This is why I do what I do

3 comments:

  1. And what you do is Amazing. This is your calling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so amazing difference with this granny lady hair color look more nice blonde to reddish. i am very impress this Transformation.

    I am losing my hair | Best solution to hair problems

    ReplyDelete