Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Rainy Day Frizz Go Away!!

Since it's raining here in Lee, FL today I thought I'd post a little article on some ways to tame that "Rainy Day Frizz". I have curly hair too and have struggled with it pretty much since I started to care about what I looked like. I won't lie, even though I live and breathe hair, it's still not easy dealing with frizz. Some days it does great others not so good. That's when I'm glad I got to my salon early and have all the things needed right at my fingertips. Don't get me wrong, I'm so thankful for the rain, I think it's my hair that's not thrilled. Below are some tips..... if all else fails, stay inside.


Instructions

Things You'll Need

  • Straightening cream
  • Blowdryer
  • Round brush
  • Flat Iron
  • Anti-frizz serum
  • Mousse
  • Strong hold hairspray
    • 1
      Apply a quality straightening cream from root to tip. Blow-dry your hair straight by pulling 2-inch sections of hair taut with a round brush. Flatiron the same 2-inch sections once hair is dry. Finish by applying a dime-sized amount of a quality anti-frizz serum and of shine serum to your hair, again from root to tip. Get a recommendation for hair products at a respected salon. Be sure to rub each product in between your palms before applying. This method is the best way to prevent frizz, but also takes the most time.
    • 2
      Wash and condition your hair. While still damp, apply a tiny bit of mousse to your entire head. Scrunch your natural curls up toward the roots, by grabbing two-inch sections into the palm of your hand. Let the natural part emerge. Let hair air-dry. Once dry, apply a liberal amount of a quality anit-frizz serum to your hair from tip to root gently without rubbing the strands together.
    • 3
      Wash and condition your hair. Apply a very small amount of mousse. Style you hair in an updo while the hair is still damp. Let your style air-dry. Once dry, spray with a strong hold hairspray, and finish with your anti-frizz serum and a touch of shine serum.
    • 4
      Prevent frizz by being prepared. Carry a small container of anit-frizz serum with you throughout the day in case you are forced to be in a humid environment or get caught in the rain. Be sure you have an umbrella always stashed in your car in case of a sudden downpour. Check the weather ahead of time, and wear a raincoat with a waterproof hood attached.


Read more: How to Get Rid of Frizzy Hair When It Rains | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4761023_rid-frizzy-hair-rains.html#ixzz1j9oRm1Ba








http://www.ehow.com/how_4761023_rid-frizzy-hair-rains.html

2 comments:

  1. Will the anti frizz and shine serum make my hair greesy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could use VERY VERY little on your ends, Very little.

    ReplyDelete